Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Slowed down

After the herculean task of getting the procedural level generator working, I was fairly braindead last night, so I decided to play around with something a bit easier and get the normal mapping happening... I was foiled yet again :( had a bit of progress though! The normal mapping IS working fine, and the previously flat walls are now lumpy and realistic looking, which is exciting, however, the addition of the normal mapping has completely and utterly removed all of my lighting in the levels, so it's back to the drawing board with my lighting and shadow code.

Velly velly sad :(

I'll let you know if I get it working and maybe provide spunky screenshots!

No comments:

Post a Comment