Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another Video

So earlier I promised a video showing sound. And here it is!



So it's just a quickie, yeah, but you'll notice the sound is in there now. There are a lot of ambient noises going on, too, so turn those speakers up! You also get to see the fountains, though it looks weird at this low frame rate... I need to work on my screen capture skills...
Another BIG think you may have noticed is object destruction! Yes, I did kick those objects into rubble to get past them! I hope you like that. It took me all afternoon to code and it is DAMN fun to do! I keep running around maps destroying things!

You'll also notice that I spawned an Orc using the console! (Yeah, that's his breathing you can hear) There still isn't any enemy A.I. yet, so nothing too exciting, but that's what I'm putting in next!

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Hope you're enjoying reading/watching this!

No comments:

Post a Comment