Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Monday, January 3, 2011

Slowed, but not stopped!

Hello again! So tonight was my last night of holidays for a long time, which kind of sucks. Basically, it means that I won't be able to spend as much time on MSoA as I have been in the last week. So the blog posts are going to slow down a bit, but that doesn't mean I've stopped working on it!

Tonight I had to build a new graphics PC for Ordinary Obscurity, but I did manage to play around a little with weapons! I'm doing all of my test coding using the new Short Sword model that I made specifically for the game:


Cool, huh? Made it myself. Anyway, I didn't get enough done to really show anything, but it has been started. The final game is going to have an intricate crafting system for building weapons and other items, but there WILL be a finite number of 3D models for the weapons.

Anyway, I'm off to bed, ready for work tomorrow (boo hoo) so I'll update you guys again when I'm back on the project!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment