Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Sunday, January 2, 2011

Try me out

So I've uploaded a playable Alpha build of the engine so far. It's not exactly feature-rich, but it is playable.

Before you dive right in and download it though, it is protected by a serial key and once installed it will only work for 10 days. To get a serial key you will have to email your unique hardware fingerprint and name to me, but I won't be handing them out to just anyone. Just certain people that I want to test out my work. But then again it can't hurt to try lol

Reccomended System Requirements:

2.4GHz Dual Core CPU
2GB RAM
Windows XP or greater
512MB video card

1 comment:

  1. I know this threat is super old by now, but are you still releasing alpha demos? I really feel like exploring your worlds.

    Since I've played Daggerfall, I find it difficult to play anything else without having the feeling to be put on rails. I like the idea of a gigantic world to explore, and I trust the computer to keep me surprised and interested. Games that aren't procedurally generated scare me, because they feel so tiny and constrained... I need some fresh air :).

    ReplyDelete