Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Monday, May 2, 2011

Chest usage video

So it's been a while since I've given you guys a decent gameplay video. As you've been reading I've put chests into the game and gotten them working quite well. Here's a video showing how they work! Nothing much else, I'm afraid, and due to some outside circumstances I won't be able to work on the game for the next couple of weeks, either, but after that I'll be back with a vengeance. The next thing I want to really knock off is the monster AI, so that I can start putting in some sweet combat!!! Stay tuned for that... Anyway, here's the video!




P.S: Sorry about the lary armour in the inventory. The art team has been caught up with some other things lately and the armour graphics aren't even close to finished, so I had to improvise! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment