So I've got tapestries decorating the dungeons now (you might see some in the next video), I've added some extra button functionality, I've updated the character selection screen (which had been bothering my play testers), I fixed the monster placement routines and I added in some extra loading screens where previously the game had just sort of locked-up when it got to certain parts. Now it has the extra functionality to make it much more user friendly.
I also put in some fun groundwork to make the secret walls start to work! They're looking fun, and when it works properly I'll put up a video.
But the god-damned AI still isn't working! And I can't work out why! Grrr!
More info on that soon...