Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Sunday, June 5, 2011

Traps on Hold, but Still Progress!

So the traps are still going to happen, but today I started working on the character creation process, using some of the amazing artwork being provided by Rachel Birchnoff over at Ordinary Obscurity.

Sorry the audio quality in this is so bad. I'm still sorting out my recording procedures...



I hope you like that! It's still in the works, but it's looking great. And you can make out some of the incredible voice work of Steven Kelly there, too (sorry again about the audio quality. I promise I'll make a decent movie very soon)

So I also put in some extra decoration into the dungeons. Statues! They look great, too. I'm very happy with them. What do you guys think?


I'll also be starting to play around with the magic system, soon too.

Talk again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment