Please note that all screen shots displayed in this blog are works in progress and in no way represent the appearance of the final game. Check out the main site here.

Be sure to follow us everywhere with these links!



Sunday, July 24, 2011

All the small things

So this weekend just gone was filled with two things:

Firstly was me doing a HEAP of small bug fixes in preparation for the demo release, so while the game doesn't look any different now, it's much smoother to play and has much fewer bugs in it. If you read this blog regularly, you'll have noticed the bug list in the bottom right getting a bit shorter lately.

Secondly we did some new voice recording. Well... Sort of... Due to technical difficulties (aka my expensive microphone somehow being badly damaged) we recorded some temporary new voice work to be replaced later when my microphone is repaired or I have bought a new one...

But there are two new voice packs, one male and one female, voiced by myself and and my lovely wife, Nyssa.

So you'll see them in the upcoming previews!

Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment